STANLEY Security Launches Retail Software that Integrates Exception-Based Reporting & Video Surveillance
Intelligent solution designed to lower operating expense by uncovering broken processes, improving customer experience and catching employees who steal.
INDIANAPOLIS – January 23, 2019 – STANLEY Security, a leading global manufacturer and integrator of comprehensive security solutions, introduces TRENDS™, an exception-based reporting and video surveillance solution for retail organizations. The solution allows corporate leaders and managers to drive operational efficiency while maintaining strong business ethics inside the company.
“TRENDS automates many of the day-to-day tasks that managers juggle,” said Matt Kushner, president of STANLEY Product Solutions. “The solution helps accelerate leadership decision making by allowing them to focus more time on the actual business.”
Designed for flexibility to scale regionally and nationally, TRENDS leverages exception-based insights combined with surveillance footage to uncover inefficient processes. The retail software can be quickly customized to each unique retailer’s business model, point-of-sale system and reporting needs from multiple data sources.
“Our solution is continuing to evolve and will soon include predictive analytics,” said Kushner. “While extracting patterns and outcomes from our beta test data, we experienced an even greater increase in productivity that our customers will benefit from.”
There are multiple pain points that can be relieved by three featured benefits of TRENDS:
- Provides timely data: allows executive leadership to engage in better decision- making with the help from clear, customizable and easy-to-use dashboards that report values across daily inputs, processes and activity.
- Reduces unknown theft: by identifying broken processes, data discovery shows point-of-purchase successes and challenges. This eliminates frustration between departments and helps potentially expose organized crime activity.
- Incorporates video surveillance: advanced video visualization decreases operating expenses across the company. This provides corporate loss prevention teams with the documentation needed for asset protection criminal cases and prosecuting thieves.
With the integration of the solution, TRENDS customers will be able to understand point-of-sale challenges and determine which locations may need additional strategic planning.
“With the click of a button, TRENDS can help you prioritize how to improve your retail customer experience” continued Kushner. “Many software alternatives on the market only include exception-based reporting. By leveraging video to accelerate decision making, retailers can use the intelligence to reduce both malicious and non-malicious retail loss.”
For more information on TRENDS, please visit www.stanleysecurity.com/trends .
About STANLEY Security
STANLEY Security, a division of Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK), is a provider of integrated security solutions defining the future of the security industry. STANLEY delivers a comprehensive suite of security products, software and integrated systems with a strong emphasis on service. STANLEY is powered by a culture of continuous innovation, providing revolutionary technology and unmatched customer service to commercial, institutional and industrial businesses and organizations. We focus on complete customer transparency and operational excellence in the five customer touchpoints: account management, installation, service, monitoring and billing. STANLEY takes pride in our signature approach to doing business – offering global resources, with a local touch. As one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive security providers, we’re protecting what’s important to you by designing, installing, servicing and monitoring an extensive array of products and solutions that span the entire security spectrum:
- Intrusion Detection
- Fire Alarms & Monitoring
- Access Control Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Systems Integration
- Personal Safety and Security Response
- Patient Safety Solutions
- Standards Development & Strategic Planning
- Software Support, Consultation and Integration
- System Design, Installation, Service and Monitoring