STANLEY Assure Customer benefits:
- Benefit from having the best security technology and services without the need to own equipment outright
- No need for a large, upfront capital outlay
- Easy budgeting with clear visibility of monthly payments
- Flexibility to adjust the terms of the agreement as your own business circumstances change
- Wide range of flexible service options
- Ease of dealing with one provider for equipment, services, and finance
All our finance solutions are managed in-house, enabling us to structure a finance programme to suit your specific requirements. With a standard agreement you can benefit from our product technology without the associated risks of ownership, and with the reassurance of a unique equipment warranty for the full term of the agreement - all for one easy budgeted regular payment covering the product, installation and service, helping you with your budgeting requirements.
Low Start Agreement
For customers who have limited capital budgets, we can structure a finance programme that avoids significant capital outlay in the initial period and spreads payments throughout the agreement term. This low-start approach can often prove to be an attractive option, avoiding the need to compromise on solutions by ensuring the payment programme fits your budget profile.
STANLEY Security Upgrade Programme
Our STANLEY Upgrade Programme is designed for organisations that have existing equipment and would like to upgrade to the latest technology financed by Stanley through its Assure programme. This option allows you to plan effectively for your asset replacement, providing you with the flexibility to roll out new technology when planned, rather than keeping equipment well past its optimal use-by date.